Inspection and maintenance of food retorts
Minor defects often are the cause for major issues. Reject batches or even production downtimes result in unnecessary costs that in most cases could have been avoided by regular and systematic preventive inspection and maintenance performed by our well-trained service specialists.
Recommendation for inspection: Every 6 months
- Check and clean filters
- Inspection of storage vessel
- Renewal of manhole sealing
- Inspection of process vessel incl. door
- Inspection of water heater
- Inspection for corrosion
- Inspection of the tubing
- Check of roller rails, track rollers, chain conveyer
- Check of valves and drives, if necessary incl. cleaning and renewal of sealings
- Check of pressure indicators and instruments
- Check of temperature indicators and instruments
- Check of water-level gauges
- Check of process, test run
Only dft dechnology offers service experienced specialists and immediate availability of common spare parts. Customers signed on to service contract obtain a discount on spare part deliveries.
Regarding the individual requirement the service contracts will be customized.